As I’m traveling this “journey to womanhood” with my daughters I decided to do a quick makeover on their bathroom wall. They spend a lot of time in that room, so it’s the perfect place to put up some important reminders for them from their mama!
I used things we already had in our crafting closet to make it, so it cost me nothing but a little time.
- Scrapbook paper
- White Annie Sloan chalk paint
- Washi tape
- “I love you always” ~ Jesus
- Be brave today
- You are my sunshine
- She believed she could, so she did
- Hello, you are amazing!
- Adventure awaits you!
- I love you to the moon and back
- Songbird spread your wings, fly and sing
I love to encourage my girls. And I hope this inspires you to cheer your kiddos on today! It’s a tough world out there, and they need our constant love and support.
~ Justina Dee